When your life falls apart and you have to deal with separation and divorce, you need to know what issues you have to focus on in order to get on with your life. Stanley Potter, an Ontario Family Lawyer, describes what issues you have to focus on in order to get on with your life during a divorce.
Attendees learned from this Teleseminar
Learned the key issues in a separation and divorce so that you can be better prepared to have the best settlement for you and your family:
- Negotiation vs Litigation – Learn when and how to negotiate or go to court
- Equalization – Understand the need for financial disclosure and how to achieve equal vs unequal
- Spousal Support – Find out about spousal advisory guidelines, duration and variation and what you or your spouse is entitled to for spousal support
- Child Custody – Know the differences between sole, joint and shared custody
- Child Access – How often do you or your spouse want access to your child? Learn what is considered to be in the best interest of the child and when visits need to be supervised
Press PLAY to listen to podcast. (Allow a few seconds for loading.)
Hosted by: Dan Couvrette, CEO, Divorce Magazine
Guest speaker: Family Lawyer, Stanley J. Potter. Stanley J. Potter is a seasoned divorce lawyer with over 35 years of experience in family law. He has both the proven ability to settle cases through negotiation, mediation as well as over three decades of court experience. His law firm services clients in the Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario. He has also represented clients throughout Canada including British Columbia, Alberta, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick and in the United States.
Divorce Magazine’s Podcasts are available on itunes. Click here to subscribe.