In this podcast, Pamela Copeland discusses New Jersey divorce law. You will learn about:
- Starting the divorce process
- The grounds for divorce in New Jersey
- Fault vs. No-fault divorce
- The difference between a contested divorce and an uncontested divorce
- The benefits of mediation, arbitration, and collaborative divorce
- Equitable distribution
- What to do when creating a prenuptial agreement
- How alimony / spousal support is determined
Press PLAY to listen to podcast. (Allow a few seconds for loading.)
Hosted by: Dan Couvrette, CEO, Divorce Magazine
Guest speakers: Pamela Copeland is a New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Matrimonial Attorney, Mediator, and Collaborative Professional with over 35+ years of experience inside and outside the courtroom.
Divorce Magazine’s Podcasts are available on iTunes. Click here to subscribe.