Wondering how to find the best real estate agent during divorce in the GTA? Asking important questions will help you find the right real estate agent for you, and in turn, will mean a great deal in the long run—whether you are buying or selling a home during divorce. There are many agents to choose from, but you need to find an agent you have a rapport with. You need to know that your real estate agent is dependable, trustworthy, honest and working for your best interest and not their own. You need to choose a real estate agent who is committed to forming a strong business relationship with you, and is dedicated to serving your needs before, during and after the deal is done. The real estate agent needs to be able to listen to your needs and wants in a home.
Some questions that you can ask your prospective real estate agent include:
Are you working full-time?
- Do you have a specific home marketing plan that will put your home in front of all potential buyers?
- Do you have a plan for following up on all showings for my home?
- Do you have 24-hour access to information on my property?
- Do you have a current Market Value Analysis?
- Do you have name brand recognition?
- Do you advertise on multiple web sites?
- Do you have an office that is staffed 7 days a week, with personnel available to handle any buyers inquiring about my home?
- Do you have continuous training in your office for the sales staff?
- And above all, will you spend the time to listen to the type of home I are looking for, or spend the time to understand that selling my home is emotional, and work together with me to get to the ultimate goal of either buying or selling my property?
Royal LePage Realty Plus Real Estate Sales Representative, Adele Paletta expertise lies in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) including: Mississauga, Oakville and Burlington.