Read the transcript of this video below.
There are 6,000-8,000 divorces filed each year in New Mexico. Divorce is one of the most stressful times in a person’s life, and each person in the process of divorce or thinking about divorce has a lot of questions. The attorneys at Little, Gilman-Tepper & Batley wrote Divorce in New Mexico to answer the questions you may have about your divorce. It is written in the question and answer format to make it as easy as possible to look up a specific issue.
It is important for you to be informed about the process of your divorce. The book gives you information about many relevant subjects, including basic concerns such as:
- How do I choose a divorce lawyer?
- How long does it take to get a divorce in New Mexico?
- How can I get a divorce if my spouse doesn’t want one?
- How are the bills divided and paid during the divorce?
- How much will my divorce cost?
- Will my spouse have to pay some or all of my attorney fees?
- Questions about property division.
- Who decides who gets the cars, house, or other property?
- Am I entitled to any of my spouse’s retirement benefits?
- Questions about the children.
- Will there be child support or spousal support?
Based on Little, Gilman-Tepper & Batley’s vast experience in representing divorcing parties, we wrote Divorce in New Mexico as a service to answer these and other common questions and concerns. To obtain more information about Divorce in New Mexico, please visit our website at www.amazon.com.
New Mexico Family Law Attorney Sandra Morgan Little has more than 30 years’ experience in divorce and family law. The co-founder of Little Gilman-Tepper & Batley P.A. – located in Marquette, New Mexico – her focus on representing high-net-worth individuals, business owners, CEOs, and their spouses. Sandra has served as Chair of the American Bar Association’s Family Law Section, and she is a Diplomate of the American College of Family Trial Attorneys, which recognizes the top 100 family litigators in the country.
Add A Comment