Thank you for your interest in becoming a blogger for DivorceMagazine.com! We currently offer two levels of contribution for divorce-industry professionals (e.g., lawyers, judges, mediators, financial professionals, marriage & family counselors, parenting experts, etc): Regular Professional Blogger and Premium Professional Blogger.
- Regular Professional Blogger
You must commit to providing at least six blog posts per year to become a Regular Professional Blogger.
- Premium Professional Blogger
You must commit to providing at least one post per month to become a Premium Professional Blogger. As a Premium Professional Blogger, you’ll receive a free listing on our Professional Directory for as long as you contribute one monthly post. This listing will be added to the directory after you have published your third blog post. Our regular charge for this listing is $995/year. Premium Professional Bloggers also enjoy these benefits:
- Discounts on Divorce Marketing Group‘s products and services.
- Having a link to your posts appear on the Home Page of DivorceMag.com.
- The chance to be published in Divorce Magazine (print and/or digital editions) or one of our ten Divorce Guides.
- Set up an account here. Please include information about your professional background that will enable us to decide whether you’ll be a good fit for our blog, and indicate whether you’re interested in becoming a Regular Professional Blogger or Premium Professional Blogger.
- By setting up an account, you agree to abide by our Ground Rules (below).
- Once we’ve approved your account, you’ll be able to start uploading blog posts.
- After we approve your posts, we’ll schedule a publishing date for them.
Benefits of Becoming a Divorce Professional Blogger on www.DivorceMag.com
- Blog with the Best! The Divorce Magazine Blog has been ranked as the #1 Divorce Blog on the Internet for the past three consecutive years!
- Enhance your professional reputation
You’ll be in good company: our professional bloggers currently include a former judge, respected family lawyers, AAML Fellows, collaborative practitioners, mediators, therapists, and book authors. By blogging on our website, you can get referral business from other divorce professionals and showcase your expertise to lay-people going through a divorce.
- Receive your own profile page with valuable backlinks to your website
You can post your headshot, bio, and links to your website and social-media pages. Every blog you post will be automatically displayed on your profile page beneath your bio.
- Be promoted through our social media pages, magazines, and a network of divorce-related websites
We will promote our blog posts through:
- Divorce Magazine and DivorceMag.com (has 4,000+ pages, launched in 1996)
- Family Lawyer Magazine and www.FamilyLawyerMagazine.com (has 1,700+ pages, launched in 2012)
- twitter (18,600 followers), facebook (9,000 likes), Linkedin group (3,000 members)
- Our ten unique Divorce Guides
- MoneyAndDivorceGuide.com (launched October 2015)
- ChildrenAndDivorceGuide.com (launched October 2015)
- TheDivorceSchool.com (launched April 2016)
For ideas on topics for your posts, please click here.
- Your blog post cannot be an advertisement for your service or product.
- Your post must be original and not previously published on the Internet.
- You must agree not to publish this blog anywhere else – with the exception of your own blog or website – without a canonical link pointing to the post on this website. Of course, you’re welcome to post a “teaser” summary on your website(s) that links to your post on DivorceMag.com.
- Your Post should be 600 to 1,200 words in length.
- Book excerpts are welcome; you may include an image of your book cover with the blog.
- Please spell-check your blog before posting — including the title.
- We will remove offensive language or overt self-promotion; we reserve the right to edit or delete posts.
- Posts intentionally promoting hatred based on gender, race, religion, etc. – and the account associated with the post – will be deleted.
- You must agree to our Contribution Agreement.
If you have any questions about any of this, please do not hesitate to contact us.