Columbia, Beaufort, Myrtle Beach SC Family Lawyers Lester &
At Lester and Hendrix. LLC., our family law attorneys Ken H. Lester, Catherine S. Hendrix and Rebecca P. Creel understand divorce is a trying
Strong, Professional and Knowledgeable Representation: Our family lawyers are experienced, caring and result-focused, with a combined 64 years practicing family law.
A New Approach: Using our experience, we’ve worked out a methodology that helps you articulate and identify your legal issues, allowing us to provide you with thoughtful, creative and successful representation.
Leadership: Our firm serves as a model for furthering family law in South Carolina. We have a history of demonstrating leadership and providing training within the family law and trial law communities. Our senior partner, Ken H. Lester, has
Ethics: We’ve earned a reputation for credibility, integrity and for maintaining ethical and moral standards in our relationships with clients, opposing counsel and members of the Judiciary. We respect the fundamental need for confidentiality and discretion at all times.
Options: We strive to resolve contested cases by settlement through negotiation, mediation, and arbitration. If litigation is necessary, you can count on us to be your dedicated advocates.
Comfort: We recognize that family law issues are often stressful and emotionally challenging. We strive to put you at ease by being responsive and considerate. We also maintain a casual, comfortable atmosphere at all three of our office locations.
Access: We keep you informed every step of the way, and ensure you understand and agree with the strategies we take on your behalf.
To get the trusted stabilizing force you need when dealing with divorce, separation, child custody, child support, alimony or other family law issues, contact Lester and Hendrix. LLC. at any of our three conveniently located offices:
1901 Gadsden St.
One Professional Dr.
|Myrtle Beach Office*
1303 Azalea Court
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
|email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine Hendrix has written several articles including:
- “What The Court Looks At When Dividing Assets In A Divorce”
- “My ex-wife and our two kids have moved in with her boyfriend. Do I still have to pay alimony and child support?”
- “What do you suggest someone does if they believe a spouse is hiding assets from them?”
- “South Carolina is a fault State, what does this mean?”
- “Is there any reason a father couldn’t have primary custody of the child?”
- “What happens if one of the parties remarries? Is there still an obligation to make those child support payments?”
- “What are the child support guidelines in South Carolina?”
- “What’s involved with mediation?”
- “When going through a divorce, are there alternatives I should consider before going to court?”
- “Can I fire my attorney if things aren’t going well?”
- “Is it acceptable to go to another attorney for a second opinion?”
- “Do I have to tell my attorney about embarrassing or painful instances in my marriage?”
- “What should I look for when hiring a divorce lawyer?”
- Do the guidelines apply to a couple who have a child but are not married?
- Is there any way to shorten the divorce process?