We take the time to get to know you personally and to understand all the issues affecting you. We care about the details, and we’re available on your schedule. Our experienced attorneys will work with you closely — from beginning to end. We do whatever it takes, the big things and the small ones, to get the job done..
Jay Frank and Elizabeth Lazzara head the Aronberg Goldgehn family law team, and both have been selected by their peers as Leading Lawyers and Super Lawyers, a distinction afforded to only 5 % of Illinois lawyers.
For more information or to book a consultation, please contact:
330 N. Wabash, Suite 3000, Chicago, IL 60611
Phone: (312) 828-9600
Fax: (312) 828-9635
Jay Frank has written the following:
- “Under What Circumstances Can I Fire My Divorce Lawyer?”
- “What should I look for in a divorce attorney?”
- “My ex-wife and our two kids have moved in with her boyfriend. Do I still have to pay alimony and child support?”
- “Can the amount of my child support payment be changed after our divorce is complete?”
- “I may not be able to pay my attorney as I’m running out of money. Will my attorney work for me if I can’t afford to pay?”
- “Should I move out of the house; will it affect the results of my divorce?”
- I need a lawyer for my divorce. What are the things to look for when I am hiring a lawyer?
- How should I prepare myself for the deposition for my divorce?
- “If I divorce, will my children be able to afford to go to college or university?”
- “Will my spouse be entitled to some of my pension after our divorce? If so, can I prevent this?”
- “How is it determined which of our property is marital and which is separate?”
- “My spouse has had several affairs; it’s one of the reasons we split up. Can I use this against him in the divorce proceedings?”
- “My ex-husband hasn’t paid the last two months of child support. I found out last night he took his new girlfriend to the Bahamas. I’m so angry. What can I do?”
- “If I file for divorce, how can I protect certain assets from my ex?”
- “How do I find the right lawyer for me?”
- “Can one lawyer represent my spouse and me?”
- “In common law, are you entitled to same support and property as if married?”
- “I have committed adultery. Will my wife get everything?”
- “I don’t feel like my lawyer is answering my questions. How can I change this?”
- “Can I make modifications to my Divorce Decree?”
- “I’m attracted to my lawyer. Is it OK for me to date or sleep with him?”
- “How can I keep my legal costs down during my divorce?”
- “My ex-wife recently married a very wealthy man. Can I now stop making child support payments?”