Thank you for your interest in becoming a regular blogger for DivorceMagazine.com! If you are someone who is separated or divorced – or if you’re an adult child of divorced parents – you can share your experience and insights with others who are struggling with the challenges of divorce.
Ideally, your blog should be intended to inspire and encourage those stuck at some stage of the divorce recovery process, or trying to figure out how to support their kids, or perhaps wondering if they will find love again. This is NOT the place to spread hatred against anyone based on gender, race, religion, etc. All bloggers have to be approved by us before they can start blogging.
Ground Rules for Blogging on this Site
- You must commit to providing at least six divorce blog posts per year to become a Regular Blogger.
- Your blog post cannot be an advertisement for your service or product.
- Your post must be original and not previously published on the Internet.
- You must agree not to publish this blog anywhere else – with the exception of your own blog or website – without a canonical link pointing to the post on this website. Of course, you’re welcome to post a “teaser” summary on your website(s) that links to your post on DivorceMag.com.
- Your Post should be 600 to 1,200 words in length.
- Book excerpts are welcome; you may include an image of your book cover with the blog.
- Please spell-check your blog before posting – including the title.
- We will remove offensive language or overt self-promotion; we reserve the right to edit or delete posts.
- Posts intentionally promoting hatred based on gender, race, religion, etc. – and the account associated with the post if this is a “second strike” – will be deleted.
- Set up an account here. Please include information about your background that will enable us to decide whether you’ll be a good fit for our blog.
- By setting up an account, you agree to abide by our Ground Rules (above).
- Once we’ve approved your account, you’ll be able to start uploading blog posts.
- We will edit your posts for house style, clarity, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) purposes before they go live.
- After we edit and approve your posts, we’ll schedule a publishing date for them.
For ideas on topics for your posts, please click here.
If you have any questions about any of this, please do not hesitate to contact us.