Martha Chan, co-owner of Divorce Magazine, and Diana Shepherd, co-founder of Divorce Magazine, talk about their experiences as stepmoms and offer their best advice to listeners. Topics they discuss include:
- questions you should answer before marrying a person with children;
- when to be a parent and when to take a backseat to your spouse;
- how to deal with different parenting styles between you and the children’s parent(s);
- how and why to befriend your spouse’s ex; and
- the secrets to creating a successful stepfamily or blended family.
Founder of The Divorce School, Co-Owner of Divorce Magazine and DivorcedMoms.com
Editorial Director and Co-Founder of Divorce Magazine