“I think my spouse is having an affair. How can I be certain, short of hiring a private eye?”
Below is a list of warning signs of infidelity, but remember that the most reliable indicator that your partner may be cheating is your intuition. If you believe your partner is cheating, you are probably correct.
Here are David Almeida’s Warning Signs of Infidelity:
- Your partner seems to lose interest in you and lacks affection.
- You notice your partner has become lazy around the house.
- Work habits suddenly change (longer hours, unexplained trips).
- Becomes overly conscious of his or her appearance.
- Unusual charges found on credit card statements.
- Unfamiliar calls of a long duration on cell bill.
- Spends an unusual amount of time on the Internet (especially while you are sleeping).
- Starts using a new e-mail account.
- Begins deleting web browsing history.
- Mileage on car is higher than it should be.
- Your partner frequently enquires about your schedule.
- Carrying more cash around than usual.
- Buys Viagra, Levitra, or Cialis.
- You receive a sexually transmitted disease.
David Almeida, the president of Bay State Detective Agency Inc. in Beverly, MA has over 16 years of experience as a licensed private detective. His extensive experience includes employment as a criminal investigator for the Commonwealth.