Divorce Professionals | Divorce Articles | Divorce FAQs | Online Forum | Divorce Resources | Advertise

Divorce Polls  |  Blogs  |  Magazine Subscription  |  Free eNewsletter  |  Web Links  |  Contact
Find a Professional
Find a divorce lawyer, mediator, accountant, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, therapist and more...
To advertise with us call our toll free number 866-803-6667 x 124 or Click Here

This Forum will be discontinued as of June 18, 2014.

Please join our new social network www.MarriageAndSeparation.com where people will support and inspire one another to thrive.

Divorce Magazine
Free Download of
Divorce Magazine
Name: kllspd New Member  
Title: Divorce after 35 yrs marriage
Divorcing after 35 yrs marriage. No fault state. Husband is fighting alimony amount. I had to move out. He lives free in mom's home and has moved in his young gf and 3 kids. His expenses are low. Earns 6 digit figure. I'm living with relatives. My job ended. Closed the doors. HS education and in my 50's. Raised 2 wonderful colleged educated kids and worked minimum wage jobs while married. Getting temporary alimony at the moment. What are my chances in getting alimony? I'm asking 10 yrs. Alimony is not going to be a hardship on him. We have to do a deposition then go to court before judge for divorce. He has spent 1000's on gf. His mother buys whatever he wants and takes him on vacations with gf (gf filed for divorce from her husband after I did)26 yrs difference in their ages(gold digger) Okla.

You must Login / Register to post a reply.

Name: Christina New Member
Just within 48 hours my life that was almost a
living hell became meaningful through the help
of a great spell caster called Dr. Ekpen Temple, I'm Christina by name and I'm from USA, With total satisfaction of a
job well done i am here to give a live testimony
about Dr. Ekpen Temple and his great powers of
restoring broken relationships or broken
marriages. The secret is simple just contact
Dr. Ekpen Temple through this contact details which
are via mobile +2347050270218 and through
email at ekpentemple@gmail.com And through
this contact details you will have reasons to be
grateful to Dr. Ekpen Temple for the rest of your life.
Name: maria johan New Member
My name is maria johan from malaysia. My boyfriend left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 10 years older than him,i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Trust and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and i am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Thank you very much and i am extremely greatful Tel: +2348156885231.And there is know evil attach to his spell.it will only make your relationship very stronger.
Name: rosesmith130 New Member
My name is Rose Smith from united states of america. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.MADURAI he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is maduraitemple@yahoo.com
Name: allcomments New Member
I am giving this testimony cos l am happy My name is Mrs. Deborah Solomon from Houston, taxes. I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster once. When I went to Africa in March this year on a business summit. I meant a man called dr. Gbojoro1.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone, misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job. I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man I had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… I really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when I met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. at first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all I wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. In case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address gbojorotemple1@yahoo.com Great Gbojoro1 I thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. Please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay.. What a powerful man such as Dr Gbojoro1.. he is so much powerful..\ email him for any difficulties.. gbojorotemple1@yahoo.com
Name: allcomments New Member
My name is Jessica Ruiz from Florida I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Shiva. I email Dr Shiva the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Shiva for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is:hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too.... thanks to you once again DR for am grateful to you and will always be ON HIS WEBSITE http://hinduspelltempleofsolution.webs.com
Name: michelle12 New Member
I was crushed when my lover of three years left to be with another woman. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help. And i saw a testimony of a spell caster who help a girl called Natasha and i said let me give it a try so i contact him for help and he cast a love spell for me which i use in getting my love back and now i am a happy woman. For what you have done for me,i will not stop to share your goodness to people out there for the good work you are doing. I hope God blesses you as much as you have help me to get my Love back, visit him on ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com he is the only answer to your problems.
Name: gracy New Member
I am divorcing after 40 years. Husband said he wants to start living. We lived in separate room in the same house for 4 years, at night he would sneak in my room for sex. He would make believe we were getting back together, He has a electrical contracting business,shared split income with close family members, workers for cash, He's fighting for 1/2 of my house, I'm living in with my eldest she has a disability, this is another reason he left. 2011-2012 2-case conferences, he's pushing for a settlement conference in May. Question- Can I say no to this date? I want to go straight to trial?
How to find hidden asset without paying through the roof? How to prepare for a settlement conference? Help!!!!!!!!
Name: oliviaintexas New Member
I am divorcing after 30 years... not my idea. Hubby left and told me he wants out and wants to start a new life. Nice.... This has been going on for months, so I recently filed for divorce. Still cry every night and feel so abandoned. I have great friends, wonderful adult children who hold me close when I need it. I know it will get better, but still painful.
Name: jmj New Member
I truly feel for you. Make sure you have a good lawyer. Don't involve your kids.It's hard but in the long run they will thank YOU for it. I am now revisiting a 20 year old divorce because he didn't honor the pension portion of my divorce. 20 yrs later I am going back to court to sue him for back pension (he reitred at 59 and no QRO was in place). If you can get a portion of his pension make sure you do a Qualified Domestic Relations Order immediately. Good luck. Life will get better. Once he runs out of money, the gf will be GONE!!!!!!!
Advertise on DivorceMag.com

Advertising for, Lawyers, Family lawyer, Family Law Attorney, Divorce lawyer, Divorce attorney, Accountants

Divorce Magazine's Advisory Board