Divorce Professionals | Divorce Articles | Divorce FAQs | Online Forum | Divorce Resources | Advertise

Divorce Polls  |  Blogs  |  Magazine Subscription  |  Free eNewsletter  |  Web Links  |  Contact
Find a Professional
Find a divorce lawyer, mediator, accountant, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, therapist and more...
To advertise with us call our toll free number 866-803-6667 x 124 or Click Here


This Forum will be discontinued in 2 months.

Please join our new social network www.MarriageAndSeparation.com where people will support and inspire one another to thrive.

Divorce Magazine
Free Download of
Divorce Magazine
Name: gpeoples New Member  
I'm currently separated from my husband who currently has a lease truck that I sign for, which is currently up for repo. Problem with this - he is dodging the repo people & will not @ this time go ahead & return the truck. I attempted to file a stolen vehicle, but was advised it was a civil matter. I may still try to file the report or file an unauthorized use of a vehicle since it is now in repo category.. ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM ?

You must Login / Register to post a reply.


Advertise on DivorceMag.com

Advertising for, Lawyers, Family lawyer, Family Law Attorney, Divorce lawyer, Divorce attorney, Accountants

Divorce Magazine's Advisory Board