Sonia Brill, LCSW is the founder of SB Consulting, LLC. She is a high-conflict divorce therapist, parental responsibilities co-evaluator, and author. Sonia brings years of counseling experience. Her goal is to ensure clients move beyond the gridlock of a high-conflict divorce. For more information, please visit www.soniabrill.com or call Sonia at 720-971-1254.
Money can be a dirty little word for some clients. Therapy with a seasoned counselor is an investment and a journey to resolve conflict.
You may be divorced for five, 10, or more years. Yet, the end of a marriage means very little to a narcissistic ex. A new game of control, manipulation, and interference is on.
In conflicted divorce, about 80% of e-mail communication is used to vent, blame, or re-engage the other parent; the other 20% might be related to child-related matters. Learn the one thing you must do to protect yourself and your children in divorce.
Therapy can offer a life-altering experience. However, advocating self-expression during a high-conflict divorce can have catastrophic consequences.
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
Business Valuators / CPAs