My Marriage Is In Trouble. What Can I Do?

One of the first things you should do when in a troubled marriage is to talk to others about it, including friends, family, and professionals.

By Chris L. Garibian
July 11, 2007

icon_video.gif (336 bytes)

Be educated. Be empowered. Go online, speak to friends. Become educated about the process. Find a very good attorney. Start with the referrals from friends and family. Get your information and get ready. It is a difficult process made easier with facts and solid information.

Chris L. Garibian is the founder of Garibian LLC, a New Jersey law firm limited in practice to family law and related matters.

Back To Top

July 11, 2007
Categories:  FAQs|Videos

Add A Comment


Allowed HTML: <b>, <i>, <u>, <a>



Divorce Lawyers

Certified Divorce Financial Analyst

Find all CDFAs

Divorce Mediators

Find Divorce Mediators

Business Valuators / CPAs

Find Business Valuators / CPAs

Collaborative Practice

Find Collaborative Practitioners

Reason for your Divorce

Why did your relationship end? If there's more than one reason, choose the strongest factor.

Money Problems/Arguments
Physical/Emotional Infidelity
Physical/Mental Illness
Physical/Emotional Abuse
Alcoholism/Addiction Issues
Basic Incompatibility

Copyright © 2017 Divorce Magazine, Divorce Marketing Group & Segue Esprit Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without prior written permission is prohibited.